• Zeroing your red dot. Considerations for a 10 yard vs 25 yard zero
• Draw and how to stop fishing for the dot. Are back up irons necessary?
• Only use the necessary amount of information required to make an acceptably accurate shot at the speed and distance required
• Red dots up close @ less than 5 yards
• Red dots at distance
• Speed: Efficiency of draw and presentation. Concealed and Open setups. Speed is the economy of motion. Speed is not useless frenetic movement. Micro Drill training method.
• Dot tracking: Grip, stance, dot movement, predictability. Stop over confirming the dot!
• Modes of Practice
• How to get better on your own. Dry fire for skill building. Live fire for confirmation.
• Implementing Micro-Drills
• Target transitions
• Shooting on the move
• Identifying, diagnosing, and fixing common problems with all the aforementioned skills
- Slide mounted red dot pistol
- Ability to carry 4 mags (1 in gun, 3 in pouches/pockets)
- 1000 rounds of reliable ammo
- Eye pro, Ear pro
- Open Mind